PROJEMAR has a highly qualified
technical team with a large and creative engineering experience in design of
different kinds of offshore units and ships. PROJEMAR also has, the management
and coordination capabilities necessary for controlling the engineering efforts.
PROJEMAR has installed in its
hardware several worldwide state of the art software including:
- The DNV DEEP-C program: for coupled
analysis of mooring and risers systems.
- The MARINTEK SIMO program: for time domain
simulation of complex marine systems.
- The MARINTEK RIFLEX program: for risers
- The DNV-SESAM / WADAM: for hydrodynamic
analysis of Offshore structures.
- The DNV-WASIM program: for hydrodynamic
analysis of ships.
- The ARIANE program: for mooring design and
- The MARINTEK DYNACAP program: for dynamic
- The NASTRAN System: for design of all types
of offshore and ship structures, including static, dynamic and thermal analysis.
- The AutoShip Pro and AutoHydro Pro: for
general naval architecture calculations and analysis.
- The TRIBON System: for complete 3D
shipbuilding design / engineering.
- The INTERGRAPH PDS System: for 3D offshore
units design / engineering.
- The INTERGRAPH InTools : for automation
systems architecture analysis.
- The TRIFLEX program : for piping stress
- The Spring Carrier E20 II program : for
- The PIPE-FLO program : for pipe design and
- The I*SIM, Captor, Dapper and Hi-wave
programs : for electrical studies and calculations.